[Serusers] Ser + Asterisk

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Thu Apr 21 20:59:22 CEST 2005

My understanding is this you can't do what you want: Asterisk is a B2BUA and
not a proxy as such. So you will need Asterisk in the chain for audio where
NAT is involved. Get Asterisk to register with SER. Forward from SER to
Asterisk based on whatever rules you want.

If I'm wrong I hope someone corrects me.

Regards

Cameron