[Serusers] SER authorization based on IP address

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Apr 21 18:07:08 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm not sure if this could help, but i think the AVPOPS module can help you
to solve this problem.  You can add or remove the "trusted" ip's from your
DB and let avpops do the work.  So you don't need to modify your
configuration file. Check this link :

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

And check this example :

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_trusting