[Serusers] Accounting forwarded calls with Setflag

Martin Kjeldsen martin.kjeldsen at cuatro.dk
Mon Apr 18 18:11:15 CEST 2005

Hi

I was wondering if anybody had some advice on howto account forwarded
calls to the subscriber who farwarded his phone?
ATM I account people by the From address, and I was thinking of adding a
control prior to the routes in ser.cfg, which serched the message for
any diversion header:

if (method=="INVITE" & search("Diversion:"))
    {
        log(1, "Call is being forwarded and we need to account it to
this person\n");
        append_hf("P-hint: Call being forwarded from\r\n");
        setflag(1);
    };

But I dont seem to be getting the information, that I seek, cause no 302
status gets recorded in my accouonting table.
Any help on what I'm doing wrong? And is there a better way to use
setflag, or more correct?

Regards
Martin