[Serusers] e164 rewrite script

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Apr 18 17:47:19 CEST 2005

Thanks, that's a step in the right direction. I wasn't refering to
5551212 as direc assist (bad example on my part) though. I was just
wondering for to prefix the +1636 to 7 digits. In subst_uri I don't
think it can read avp variables, that's my problem since the ruri will
always be different. I was doing this to elminate all external scripts.

Thanks again.