[Serusers] Remote ser management instead of FIFO

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:43:04 CEST 2005

Hi All.

I think the entire ser community would agree that this is not really the
best way to manage external connectivity to ser. It's just a maintenance
nightmare - so an abstraction layer is desperately needed.

I'm also have the opinion that the FIFO needs to be phased out and
completely replaced with a real network server.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Regards,
Paul