[Serusers] Rewrite To Header

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:57:35 CEST 2005

Eric,

AFAIK, you're playing with danger when you modify those headers. Even though
it may work with that one provider you're likely to run in to compatibility
issues elsewhere.

Now there is one possible solution would be to use the UAC module that is in
the CVS HEAD branch.

If you can use that then you could use the subst() function in the textops
module.

Regards,
Paul