[Serusers] STUN/UA/SER/Network

info at beeplove.com info at beeplove.com
Tue Apr 12 16:43:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am running ser on public ip without [RTP\Media]Proxy.
I have two UA from two different NAT cloud and they are only SIP client in
their network. I think, they are from Asymetric NAT. I am using STUN to get
their public IP.

Problem is:
When these two UA register to SER for the first time, in location table I
see there public IP. But after couple of mintues ( I think, when its renew
their information),  in location table, public IP is replaced by their
private IP.

I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried both stund and mystun.

Thanks,
Mohammad