[Serusers] VoIP Server's Phone Number Range

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 12 15:36:57 CEST 2005

There is a list with some VoIP service providers, but for sure it is not
complete:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers

Anyhow, some of them may not accept calls from foreign networks so you
should check if you can interconnect. Prefix routing is your solution
and I guess each provider implements its own numbering and prefix
allocation policy - I have not heard about any standardization in this
direction.

Daniel