[Serusers] VoIP Server's Phone Number Range

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Tue Apr 12 14:58:43 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

	I've made my first full operational SER Server, in fact there are too server talking to each other. When the call is not to another SER server, it forwards to another external server, when the requested number belongs to my other SER Server it go there and close the voip tunnel, just as usual.
	So, at the moment, I'm implementing my routing logic, in order to implement it well, i need all the phone ranges and their server names or IP to route all the calls to the right server, for example, if a user calls a "1213..." begging phone number, it goes to Go2Call, and so on the all other Phone numbers.
	Do anybody know where can I find a list of phone number ranges all over the world, I mean, every VoIP server has a certain range, without it my calls will be lost, and they will not end where they were meant to.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Felipe Martins
Mundivox Communications