[Serusers] Starting SER : PID file exists(/var/run/ser.pid)already running?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Apr 12 12:37:42 CEST 2005

Maybe you are trying to load an old 0.8.14 module, check your paths in the
loadmodule commands.
Are you trying to load the PA module in your ser.cfg?
I would recommend that you start with the simplest ser.cfg possible.  Use
the hello world config from ONsip.org
http://www.onsip.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=13&lid=11
(and make sure the paths are correct to your installation of 0.9.0)
g-)

Aisling O'Driscoll wrote:
> By the way I have tried dropping the tbale manually: mysqladmin -u
> root -p <password> drop ser
> then /opt/ser/sbin/ser_mysql.sh create.

>>> 0(0) db_url=
>>> 0(0) db_url.len=0
>>> 0(0) pa_domain=sip.handhelds.org
>>> 0(0) pa_mod: use_db=0 db_url.s= pa_domain=sip.handhelds.org
>>> 0(0) pa_mod_init done
>>> 0(0) submit_query(): Unknown column 'table_version' in 'field list'
>>> 0(0) submit_query(): Error while submitting query
>>> 0(0) table_version(): Error in db_query
>>> 0(0) register_udomain(): Error while querying table version
>>> 0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain