[Serusers] STUN server

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Apr 12 11:53:31 CEST 2005

Pedro,
We have already created a link category called "SER-tested SIP clients" at
ONsip.org:
http://www.onsip.org/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=15

I don't know if this is what you and others would like to see, but each of
the links to client scan be voted on and people can add comments with their
experiences.  This way the list of clients can be ever expanding and people
can easily add their own opinions and we avoid a static list.
    I see a problem with the lack of structure, so if you have an idea for
how to do it in a better way, but still keep the dynamic aspects, I'm
listening :-)
g-)