[Serusers] Ser.cfg authentication problems

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 07:58:25 CEST 2005

Hi all
I have some problems to configure ser to authenticate through radius. I compiled modules for auth_radius .
i checked the freeradius with radtest and it's working fine, the problem is that ser is not talking  to freeradius.

inside ser.cfg
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_radius.so"

modparam("auth_radius", "radius_config","/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("auth_radius", "service_type", 15)

if (method=="REGISTER")
        {
                log(1, "REGISTER: Authenticating user\n");
                if (!radius_www_authorize(""))
                {
                        log(1, "REGISTER: challenging user\n");
                        www_challenge("", "0");
                        break;
                };
                save("location");
                sl_send_reply("200","ok");
                break;
        };

I don't see anything happens inside radius when it's coming to authentication.
now inside /var/logs/messages i see  :

 ser[11562]: REGISTER: Authenticating user
 ser[11562]: REGISTER: challenging user

it means what the request is going inside this "IF" but nothing happens, it looks like ser not talking to the radius.
what it can be any suggestions.

Thanks you guys for any help.

http://mail.yahoo.com