[Serusers] still no help - usrloc synchronization

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Fri Apr 8 19:24:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

Greger V. Teigre wrote:
> Then, a new
> replication module should use XMLRPC or whatever protocol the patch is
> using to forward (in a guaranteed mode) the usrloc information

Apropos XMLRPC: my boss accepted the release of our XMLRPC-server under
the GPL, so I'll post a link as soon as I get a chance to write some
install notes for it.

It currently works as standalone daemon communicating with SER by FIFO
commands via unix sockets. But now since Paul released a TCP/UDP-patch
for the FIFO-system, maybe one could extract the xmlrpc parts into a SER
module.

Andy