[Serusers] still no help - usrloc synchronization

Tina kramarv at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 04:08:05 CEST 2005

Hi sir,
thanks a lot for the great work you are doing!
I have a silly question...
I need to keep some session information (to forward
the call via "appropriate" server). Is it possible to
obtain hostname from ser.cfg or I should implement
some proprietary external coding...?
Thanks in advance,
Tina

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-January/014669.html

> you did not want to
> your best bet to

> shared MySQL database

> "db_url","sql://ser:heslo@192.168.25.163/ser")

> servers.
> in "location" mySQL
> I'm unable to make

> mySQL...

> >> Yahoo! Messenger
> >> Show us what our next emoticon should look like.
> Join the fun.
> >

> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Better first dates. More second dates. Yahoo!
Personals