[Serusers] STUN server

Ladislav Andel ladia6 at centrum.cz
Thu Apr 7 22:27:11 CEST 2005

If there is no symmetric NAT and I have installed STUN and Mediaproxy
on my server. Which one will have higher priority to handle this
call session? Is it always STUN? Of course if I don't need to pass
the call to PSTN gateway. Just IP-phone to IP-phone.
Can you set the priority in ser.cfg? and how?

Thanks

Lada