[Serusers] More usrloc sync questions

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:05:29 CEST 2005

Has anyone ever seen the save_memory() function in the registrar module?

I'm wondering exactly what this does. Assuming I have two (2) SER servers
connected to the __same__ MySQL server, it seems like something like this
should be legal:

listen=10.255.15.1 <http://10.255.15.1>
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

route {