[Serusers] More usrloc sync questions

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Apr 6 07:55:57 CEST 2005

You have a cluster and you want to do replication in SER?  Do your SER
servers have one or several databases in mysql? You cannot do both
replication and have one DB.  The problem of using a cluster is that SER
will write back everything to the database, but there is no "refresh" when
looking up a location, so you cannot be sure that SER B will pick up what
SER A stored.
g-)