[Serusers] some REGISTER requests not passing through to DB

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 11:57:13 CEST 2005

well its seems to be with one typ of phone, and they both started
yesterday at the same time, the weird thing was that one of the phones
was working and when plugged into our network , it stopped, so I dont
know if something out there can corrupt the software , we have now tried
the phone on another network and they are still both dead, all other
hard/soft phones are still working fine.....hope no virii for SIP phones :-)

Iqbal