[Serusers] some REGISTER requests not passing through to DB

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Apr 6 04:24:54 CEST 2005

What distro of linux? (unix even?) What type of motherboard, I wouldn't
expect hardware to be the issue though.. Is this a production problem,
as in did it happen out of the blue? One thing you could do is log
save_loc errors if not already.. If save_loc is NOT failing then like
you said something is seriously messed up... :-)

                      if (!save("location")) {
                              sl_send_reply("503", "OH NO THE WORLD IS
FLAT");
                              xlog("L_INFO", "FATAL: Register failed for
%fu");
                      } else {
                              xlog("L_INFO", "LOG: Yippy");
                      }