[Serusers] Acc, not getting BYE statements

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Apr 6 04:14:43 CEST 2005

So just to be clear you are setting flags twice? This should be
unneccesary as you only need to set them once. While setting them twice
shouldn't break anything it's probly just a bad idea :-).. What I did
with my build was (near the top of main route) flag everything except
register's. We had problems where just like you, certain situations
weren't getting tagged for CDR's. Afterwards we would process the CDR's
to remove what we didn't need, such as 'inbound' calls and such.

Also as you may already know acc must use stateful transactions, ie
t_relay as opposed to a forward. That way you ensure everything gets
processed accordingly anyway.

	Matt