[Serusers] More usrloc sync questions

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Apr 6 04:09:14 CEST 2005

Without being the one who wrote the code it seems like you either (a)
wouldn't need usrloc db_mode 1 or 2 or (b) would need to store them in
separate databases. I have never been able to get usrloc db working
properly so I am in the process of ditching it (re: Keeping binding ...
for replication, error). Not only that the aliases never seem to work
properly after a restart of SER, they always go into zombie state which
I don't believe should be normal..

my 0.02

	Matt