[Serusers] append_branch Question

Glenn Dalgliesh ser at techhat.com
Tue Apr 5 18:04:10 CEST 2005

I must be missing something; This seems like it should be so simple.

I am trying to have ser 0.9. parallel fork using append_branch which I can
get to work with the following

append_branch("sip:voicemail at xxx.xxx.83.5:5060");

t_relay();

it Invites the original uri and then new one spec'd in append branch but
what I need is to have the the original invited and the append branch keep
the original user portion and change the host and port portion but I don't
seem to be it seem to be able to find a way to accomplish this. What am I
missing!

Example:

Ua1 and Ua2 are both registered with SER and

Ua1 at ser calls Ua2 at ser then ser needs to Invite ua2 at usrloc and ua2 at asterisk

Thanks