[Serusers] onsip.org ser.cfg NAT issues.

Dipole Moment dipole.moment at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:24:01 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to implement SER using the getting started document
on onsip.org?  I tried it but calling NAT users wasn't possible until
I replaced fix_nated_register() with fix_nated_contact(), since
otherwise, SER would store RFC1918 IP of the end user in location
table.

Another issue is that when a user behind NAT tries to call someone
with public IP address, only first few seconds of the conversation is
heard by the caller, later on, although callee can hear the caller's
voice the reverse isn't working.  I'm using SER with rtpproxy again
from the onsip.org site.

Thanks in advance for any help.