[Serusers] Probably an easy question

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 5 00:07:44 CEST 2005

 When I use serctl to start my 0.9.1 server I get several hundred messages
like the following in syslog before the server stops and can be restarted.
Any idea why? It doesn't seem to be connected with log levels and I
already commented out the DBG_QM_MALLOC in Makefile.defs.

  It would nice to limit the number records logged so that I can stop and
restart the server faster.

Thanks,Steve

Apr  4 18:03:21 proxysrvr /usr/local/sbin/ser[2349]:      37. N
address=0x80fa4d8 frag=0x80fa4d0 size=128 used=1