[Serusers] asterisk or ser

T. Maron t_maron_lists at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 11:57:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was playing with ser and asterisk for a few weeks
but I couldn't make a decision what is better to use
for medium voip network (more than 500 terminals in
several locations, sepatate pstn gw, basic services -
voice and voicebox). Asterisk looks like a very
feature-rich voip application and ser more flexible.

Can anyone share some experiences deploying either of
the two voip systems? The maintenance effort is what
weight more for us, we are looking for qualified
support to install the platform once we are decided
what to use.

Many thanks in advance,
TM

PS. one can write me directly if the content of the
mail is intended to be private.