[Serusers] 'localhost' in the `serweb' login page

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Mon Apr 4 10:33:45 CEST 2005

Hello,
there are two solutions:
1. check server_name in your apache config and set it to correct domain

2. if you don't need multidomain support, change value of config
variable $config->domain. Location of this varible in config files
depends on your version of serweb. It is in file config/set_domain.php
in latest cvs version.

Karel