[Serusers] STUN and (Media/RTP)Proxy

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Sat Apr 2 16:52:29 CEST 2005

Kaaus, thansk for replying me.

One more question regarding this issue,

Say for example:
1. A UA is behind Symmetric NAT and its using STUN.
2. If SER use nat_uac_test(3), it will return true, right?
3. If UA is behind other types of NAT, would nat_uac_test(3) still
return true?

My question is, If a UA use STUN, SER dont need to do anything for NAT
for first three types of NAT.
Is nat_uac_test return false for first three types of NAT?

Thanks again,
Mohammad