[Serusers] Nathelper/RTPProxy not working for agents behind NAT

Vivienne Curran vivcurran at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 12:25:47 CEST 2005

Hello Paul,

Thank you for responding. I have now read the getting started document. I am confused as to why my config should have supported two private clients on the same subnet communicating via rtpproxy [even though again i acknowledge its not the most efficient way to process the call] but anyhow I have decided to try to modify my script according to the sample rtpproxy/nathelper enabled scripted in the onsip document version 3. I will work from this as it will provide me with a solid basis.

I have a few simple questions though. I am getting an error with the parameter "has_totag()". The /var/log/messages says I am missing the loadmodule. What loadmodule supports the above parameter? Also I was unable to load the module uri_db.so. Is this module usually included with 0.8.14?

Many Thanks,
Vivienne.

Java Rockx <javarockx at gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps our "getting started" document at http://www.onsip.org/ will
help you. It's based on ser-0.9.x, but it does cover both mediaproxy
and rtpproxy.

Regards,
Paul