[Serusers] Setup question.

Prameet Chhabra Prameet.Chhabra at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 1 23:20:07 CEST 2005

WHen registirng a SIP cilent to SER. THe location table is updated with
the regustration info (Ip address, port number, protocol etc). The
question I have is what user name and password SER uuses to insert the
row in the MYSQLK table. And where does it pick teh password from.

Thanks
Prameet