[Serusers] still no help - usrloc synchronization

Tina kramarv at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 23:08:11 CEST 2005

Hi, please help me, I'm stuck with it!!!!!
I am trying to set up several sers with a shared MySQL database for location service.

I set in each ser.cfg:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "db_url","sql://ser:heslo@192.168.25.163/ser")

and the servers are not synchronized.
The I set
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

made UAC (Xlite) register to one of the servers.
I see it via usrloc, but there is no record in "location" mySQL table....So others do not see the client and I'm unable to make calls....

Please help how to work with usrloc and mySQL...

Tina,
software engineer