[Serusers] What's the problem of SER with Mysql

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Apr 1 14:29:54 CEST 2005

	There is no problem on SER with MySQL, I have it running here with no problem, maybe the prob is your config file (ser.cfg).
	Have you tried to run SER with the default ser.cfg ?? It runs with no authentication. Have you set all the system variables for MySQL in your system ?

Take a closer look at the manuals

Best Regards.

--
Felipe Martins