[Serusers] ser.cfg help for mediaproxy

inda imoet ienda_imoet at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 05:35:40 CEST 2005

hi
i'm winda i'm a student and my final project is SER.
i have build ser.
i used ser 0.8.14 from
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.14/
this SER have run in local network. now i am going to establish ser on public netwok.
i have read the milist seruser that solutions for handle firewall and nat problem are rtp proxy or media proxy.
now i'm trying media proxy.i use media proxy 1.2.1 from http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/mediaproxy1.2.1.tar.gz.
with python2.3.3.
right now my media proxy can run. so the next step is to configure ser.cfg that compatible to media proxy.
i have try to add some script to ser.cfg, but there is some error. can you help me to tell me the solution or
can you give me your ser.cfg that can run for media proxy, so SER can across firewall and nat.
thanks for help.