[Serusers] Accessing User Preferences

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Thu Sep 30 03:31:26 CEST 2004

The avp is still in development stage. It was only available as an API for
other modules until two days ago. Check out from the CVS head and you will
find the new avp module. However, only limited script level access is
available right now. You can try it out and send us some feedback after
that.

Zeus