[Serusers] Accessing User Preferences

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 18:25:18 CEST 2004

Hello All.

How would one determine user preferences set in the serweb user_interface
application from ser.cfg?

I'm referring to the "User Preferences" tab when you log in as a normal user.
Suppose I log in to the serweb admin console and define a user preference of
"Block 900 Access" as a boolean 1 or 0.

Then a user selects this option in the serweb user console.

In my ser.cfg how can I access this "feature" setting and route the call
accordingly? In this case something like

if (check_user_preference("Block 900 Access") == 1) {
   do something
} else {
   do something else
};