[Serusers] NatHelper & Mediaproxy question.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Sep 28 00:56:04 CEST 2004

Hello list.
	I have reached a point where i need some advices and a little help.
I'm using mediaproxy to solve the NAT'd client "problems" this module works
fine, and solves all the scenarios that i'm interested but for i noticed i
alway have to enable the mediaproxy, even for the calls between two clients
with public.ip, this is a problem for me, i would expected that the media in
this case goes directly between the endpoints.
Mi first question is :
Is this behaivor normal? Is that the way the mediaproxy works?

Second Question.
If i use nathelper, would i have the same problem?.  Among the nathelper
users do you have any similar experience.  Does anyone knows if Nathelper
solve this issue?.

I really, really hope that someone can help me with these questions.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Ricardo