[Serusers] Location table issues

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:20:42 CEST 2004

Michael,

I think your idea for a db_mode 3 is a good idea especially considering that
I'll soon be in the same position as you with respect to ser.

On an Asterisk note you mentioned patches at
http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/. Do these patches allow Asterisk to store
user and server configuration data in a MySQL database rather than in .conf
files? If not, could you elaborate a bit on what these patches fix or features
that they provide?

Best Regards,
Paul