[Serusers] SER segfault on 64 bit

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Sun Sep 26 21:18:02 CEST 2004

Tell you what, we can pass debug stuff back and forth all day or I can just
give you a shell account on the server.  Let me know if you have any
interest in this.  Also your email server has my email server blacklisted
for whatever reason.  Until my techs get that resolved do you have an
alternate email we can discuss this off list on?

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365