[Serusers] Header and To changing.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Sep 24 22:35:29 CEST 2004

I think Greg's gotten the point -- 1000 pound gorillas frequently
overweight technology, interoeprability and common sense :)

At 08:39 PM 9/24/2004, Mike Tkachuk wrote:
>I'm not sure 100%, I'm not SIP guru, but as I remember dialog should
>be identified by totag, fromtag and callid.

That's valid assumption for RFC3261-based dialog matching. It is not
valid for pre-RFC3261. I suspect there are quite some implementations
that will look at other message elements a la RFC2543.

-jiri