[Serusers] Header and To changing.

TSS Support support at tss.net
Fri Sep 24 21:35:59 CEST 2004

From: "Greg Fausak" <greg at addabrand.com>

> Keith,
>
> If I'm not mistaken, the From and To form part of the request's dialog
> 'key' along with the callid.  To cannot be changed.  If you did change To
> in the Level3 direction, when the request comes back you would have to
> replace the
> original 'To' from the UAC.  I think this is, in effect, a psuedo b2bua.
>
> I agree with Jiri, the request uri is what is important.  However, you
> know what they say about the 1000 pound gorilla :-)
>
> -g

Bingo. It's about the gorilla.

Anyway, the following code snippet seems to be working with 0.8.14, though
it hasn't been extensively tested:

        # replace To: with the current URI
        if (subst('/^To:(.*)sip:[^@]*@[a-zA-Z0-9.]+(.*)$/To:\1\u\2/ig')) {
                route(1);
        } else {
                sl_send_reply("500", "Server Internal Error 164");
        };

Since this is in a route[] block which already has the request-URI written
in e.164, this does it for us.

-Keith, TSS Support