[Serusers] Header and To changing.

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Fri Sep 24 20:08:33 CEST 2004

Keith,

If I'm not mistaken, the From and To form part of the request's dialog
'key' along with the callid.  To cannot be changed.  If you did change
in the Level3 direction, when the request comes back you would have to
replace the
original 'To' from the UAC.  I think this is, in effect, a psuedo b2bua.

I agree with Jiri, the request uri is what is important.  However, you
know what they say about the 1000 pound gorilla :-)

-g