[Serusers] SER segfault on 64 bit

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Wed Sep 22 00:02:37 CEST 2004

Its an Athlon 64 3400+ system with 512MB of RAM.

[root at sip1 ser]# uname -a
Linux sip1 2.6.8-1.521 #1 Mon Aug 16 09:01:00 EDT 2004 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64
GNU/Linux

I had to modify lock_ops.h on line 66 to include the following otherwise it
would fail to compile:
#include <errno.h>
#include "dprint.h"

I would do the backtrace but ser doesn't seem to be generating a core file.
Is there some sort of option to make it do that?

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365