[Serusers] Please help : how to disable losse routing ???

RUIZ Nicolas nruiz at vivaction.com
Wed Sep 8 21:09:34 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply !

When I put strict_route at the place of loose_route, i have an error. (Module
missing).

Ser version is : 0.8.12.

What can i modifie to apply strict routing only?

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:0)

modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------
# main routing logic
route{
        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };
        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
        # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();

        if (loose_route()) {
                t_relay();
                break;
        };
        /* record-route INVITEs -- all subsequent requests must visit us */

       if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
        };