[Serusers] Configuration item "User-Password" is required for authentication

Darren Bentley darren at bcgroup.net
Sat Sep 4 00:05:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've followed the radius guide and I'm now at the point where I'm trying
to register a Grandstream BT-100 phone.

I'm getting this message in the radius log file:

Fri Sep  3 15:03:37 2004 : Auth: rlm_digest: Configuration item
"User-Password" is required for authentication.

I don't see "User-Password" in the dictionary file? Did I miss
something? I haven't noticed anyone else having this problem so I'm a
little confused to what I could have missed.

I'm using FreeRadius 0.9.3 / SER 0.8.12 / radiusclient 0.3.2

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

- Darren