[Serusers] Problems running CVS STABLE

Markos Vakondios mvak at intracom.gr
Thu Sep 2 07:58:48 CEST 2004

There should be something wrong with the cvs checkout. I checked out both
stable and unstable versions yesterday which compiled and run ok. What
stanges me is that if the checkout was incorrect why the built completed
successfully? Did anything change between 30/08/2004 and 31/08/2004? I
dont think so.... Anyway it builds and runs fine now. Concerning the
config file I tryied th e bad checkout with the original (simple) ser
config file.

Thanks for the help,

Markos