[Serusers] Q - SER capability ?

Neill Wilkinson neill.wilkinson at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 1 16:09:50 CEST 2004

Serge,

A thought on this, how about using the exec module to run SIPSAK with a
registration for the authenticated user on the providers proxy. With the correct
details in the contact header and via fields. Then use SIPSAK to generate the
INVITE again using the exec module.

This is not much more than a thought - I haven't tried it. If it works, let us
know.

Use something like if (uri=~"^9[0-9]*@.*") {
		Exec ("sipsak.script");
		Break;