[Serusers] Forwarding to pstn, accounting problem

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Oct 25 20:46:36 CEST 2004

Hi Pavel,

as you can see from in ser logs, BYE's uri doesn't match your gateway
condition (most probably because of routing - route and contact
headers). So, your BYE is relied from somewhere outside the gateway
section and there is not accounting flag set.

Best regards,
Marian Dumitru

Voice Sistem
http://www.voice-sistem.ro