[Serusers] Loose Route

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Mon Oct 25 15:39:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

Okay, I understand. Is there another way to distinguish between a message
whose sip-uri should be processed and one that should just be forwarded
because it has reached the end of a loose routing signalling chain?

The problem is that the R-URI is defined by the end devices contact field
and might contain anything, and just using uri==myself to determine whether
the request should be forwarded or not opens holes in the design, because
the server would basically be an open relay.

Best regards,
Martin