[Serusers] serweb ?

Haipeng Jin jin at cwc.ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 15 01:13:50 CEST 2004

Make sure that your $this->realm=$this->domainname is set correctly in
/serbweb/config.php.

I had the same problem during my installation and found that the
"egrep_replace(...)" in config.php is giving a different domain than I
expected.

For example, suppose my SIP_DOMAIN is foo.bar.com. By default, ser_mysql.sh
will create "admin" under domain  "foo.bar.com". However, the
"egrep_replace(...)" gives the domain as "foo".

My solution: change $this->realm=$this->domainnam=egrep_replace(...) to
$this->realm=$this->domainname="foo.bar.com".

Hope it works for you.

Haipeng