[Serusers] serweb ?

Jacob Bøg Albers jacob at storskoven.dk
Fri Oct 15 00:33:55 CEST 2004

I am trying to get into Admin (but also tried the user with no luck).

I followed the install of the serweb - but no luck. Is there any kind of log-file in serweb or something. I know that usernames and servernames used (seems) to be correct - and the picture files etc. shows fine.

The only error message I get is wrong username / password.