[Serusers] SIP - H.323 connection

Girish gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 12:52:39 CEST 2004

Hello,

--- Joao Pereira <joao.pereira at fccn.pt> wrote:
> Who is going to accept the SIP calls, Asterisk ou SER?

SER

> Who is going to redirect calls to PSTN? Asterisk or SER?

You can either redirect calls to a PSTN gateway using SER, or redirect them to Asterisk, which can
act as a PSTN Gateway.

> In the H.323->SIP calls, who should the gnugk contact? Asterisk or SER?

Asterisk can act as a SIP-H323 translator. Register Asterisk with GnuGK. But I am not sure if it
is required. (I think it depends on the h323 channel driver you use with Asterisk).

> If someone is using a similar network, please give me a little help.

Hope That Helps...

Good Luck!

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>